Top 10 Best 2960x Stack Cable
- 1 Top 10 Best 2960x Stack Cable
- 2 Cisco Compatible FlexStack/Blade Switch CAB-STK-E-0.5M Stack Cable (0.5m)
- 3 Cisco StackWise Stacking Cable, 3M, CAB-STK-E-3M
- 4 CISCO CAB-STK-E-1M= Cisco StackWise Stacking Cable 1M CAB-STK-E-1M= NIB
- 5 Cisco FlexStack Stacking Cable for Catalyst 2960-S Series, 1M, (CAB-STK-E-1M=)
- 6 Cisco SG250-10P 10-Port Gigabit PoE Smart Switch + 5-Foot Ethernet Cable + Cable Ties - SG250-10P-K9-NA
- 7 Cisco SG350-28P 28-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Switch + 5-Foot Ethernet Cable + Cable Ties - SG350-28P-K9-NA (Renewed)
- 8 10G SFP+ Passive Direct Attach Copper Cable for Cisco SFP-H10GB-CU50CM Ethernet 10GbE 10Gb/s SFP+ to SFP+ DAC 0.5M(1.6ft)
- 9 Cisco SG550X-48 48-Port Gigabit Stackable Managed Switch + 5-Foot Ethernet Cable + Cable Ties - SG550X-48-K9-NA
- 10 Cisco C2960S-STACK= Optional Flexstack Stacking Mod
- 11 C2960X-STACK=
Are you planning to buy Best 2960x Stack Cable online and you have lots of questions in your mind? Are you worried about the quality of that product and looking for an honest review about Best 2960x Stack Cable that will help you make your online purchase decision? Do not worry that we are going to help you with all your questions.
We have listed the best Best 2960x Stack Cable that will help you choose the relative products based on your requirements. Although you may find lots of products other than we are suggesting here, it is enough for you to ensure that you conduct exclusive research for this product before you are getting any products by yourself.
You may have the following question in your mind before you buy Best 2960x Stack Cable
Is Best 2960x Stack Cable is worth to purchase?
It totally depends on your requirements for the product. If you have a requirement of Best 2960x Stack Cable and you are sure that you can use this product then you can go for that.
What is the best price for Best 2960x Stack Cable?
All products have different use and different features/quality. You can not define the proper price for any product without using it. We have tried to listed the best products here based on customer reviews and their features. So you can compare the products and choose the best fit for you.
We know that you have lots of questions in your mind other than above. Like why you should invest your money in buying Best 2960x Stack Cable? And what are the Best 2960x Stack Cable availability in today’s market? And many more.
Cisco Compatible FlexStack/Blade Switch CAB-STK-E-0.5M Stack Cable (0.5m)
- Stacking technology allows for a single configuration of up to 8 stacked switches.
- Speeds up to 20 Gbps on Cisco Catalyst 2960-S and 2960-SF using C2960S-STACK or 2960S-F-STACK FlexStack Module
- Speeds up to 40 Gbps on Cisco Catalyst 2960-X and 2960-XR using C2960X-STACK FlexStack Plus or C2960X-HYBRID-STK FlexStack extended hybrid module
- All units are quality tested on Cisco 2960-X series switches.
- Also available in 1 Meter, 1.5 Meter, 2 Meter, and 3 Meter lengths.
Cisco StackWise Stacking Cable, 3M, CAB-STK-E-3M
4 used from $79.00
CISCO CAB-STK-E-1M= Cisco StackWise Stacking Cable 1M CAB-STK-E-1M= NIB
1 used from $134.95
Cisco FlexStack Stacking Cable for Catalyst 2960-S Series, 1M, (CAB-STK-E-1M=)
3 used from $144.95
- Cisco FlexStack Stacking Cable for Catalyst 2960-S Series, 1M, CAB-STK-E-1M
Cisco SG250-10P 10-Port Gigabit PoE Smart Switch + 5-Foot Ethernet Cable + Cable Ties - SG250-10P-K9-NA
$212.04 in stock
- SG250-10P-K9-NA Switch Features: The Cisco 250 Series is the next generation of affordable smart switches that combine powerful network performance and reliability with a complete suite of the network features you need for a solid business network.
- Whether you need basic, high-speed connectivity for your computers and servers or a comprehensive voice, data, and wireless technology solution, Cisco 250 Series switches can meet your business needs.
- These powerful Fast Ethernet or Gigabit Ethernet switches, with Gigabit or 10 Gigabit Ethernet uplinks, provide multiple management options, sophisticated security capabilities, fine-tuned Quality-of-Service (QoS) and Layer 3 static routing features far beyond those of an unmanaged or consumer-grade switch, at a lower cost than for fully managed switches.
- Cisco 250 Series switches work with Cisco and third-party wireless solutions to extend the reach of your network. With security features, Power over Ethernet (PoE), VLAN, and QoS, these switches are the perfect foundation to add business-grade wireless to a network.
- Cisco 250 Series switches can quickly and securely connect employees working in small offices with one another and with all of the printers, servers, and other devices they use. High performance and reliable connectivity help speed up file transfers and data processing,
Cisco SG350-28P 28-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Switch + 5-Foot Ethernet Cable + Cable Ties - SG350-28P-K9-NA (Renewed)
- SG350-28P-K9-NA Switch Features: 24 x PoE+ Gigabit Ethernet Ports - 2 x GbE Combo Ports + 2 x SFP Slots - 195 W Dedicated PoE Power - 41.66 Mpps Transfer Rate - 56 Gbps Switching Capacity - 12 Mb Packet Buffer - IPv6 Support - Two Fans - Advanced Layer 3 Traffic Management - Enhanced Power Efficiency
- Cisco FindIT Network Manager and Probe are designed to manage Cisco 100 to 500 Series switches, routers, and wireless access points. The Manager lets you proactively manage the network instead of just reacting to events.
- Cisco Smart Network Application (SNA) is a network-level monitoring and management tool that can discover network topology, display link status, monitor events, apply configurations, and upgrade software images across multiple switches in the network.
- Additionally, your network can be secured using various advanced security features offered by this switch including SSL encryption, access control lists, 802.1X port security, advanced defense mechanisms, IPv6 support, uniform MAC addressed-based security, storm control, and much more.
- Once installed, the Cisco 350 Series switch offers a wealth of connectivity and security features. The switch is simple to configure thanks to a graphical interface along with a command-line interface when needed. To access other devices on the network from one central location, admins can take advantage of SNMP support.
10G SFP+ Passive Direct Attach Copper Cable for Cisco SFP-H10GB-CU50CM Ethernet 10GbE 10Gb/s SFP+ to SFP+ DAC 0.5M(1.6ft)
$13.99 in stock
- 100% compatible with Cisco SFP+ 10Gigabit switch, network adapter card, or network attached storage equipment,Ideal replacement Cisco SFP-H10GB-CU50CM cable
- 10 GbE HIGH BANDWIDTH CABLE connects a switch, server, NIC, or transceiver for Network Attached Storage (NAS), Storage Area Network (SAN), and High Performance Computing (HPC) applications such as Fibre Channel, InfiniBand, and SONET
- PASSIVE SFP+ CABLE connects equipment up to 7 meters for high density networking environments with Top of Rack (TOR) or Middle of Row (MOR) switching requirements; Low power consumption SFP+ twinaxial cable provides a cost-effective fiber alternative to installing fiber transceivers and cables to connect a 10G network
- SFP+ Small Form Factor Pluggable Plus cable is hot pluggable with an SFP+ 20-Pin connector; Backwards compatible with 2.5G and 1GB SFP or SFP+ ports for integrating existing equipment into a 10 Gigabit switched network environment; Quick release latch provides a secure connection until the release tab is pulled
- SUPERIOR ENGINEERING of SFP cable includes 30 AWG wire and connectors with a metal die-cast backshell for superior EMI performance and minimal insertion loss; Copper SFP+ cable offers low power consumption and low latency to operate in a high bandwidth storage area network
Cisco SG550X-48 48-Port Gigabit Stackable Managed Switch + 5-Foot Ethernet Cable + Cable Ties - SG550X-48-K9-NA
3 used from $1,889.01
- SG550X-48-K9-NA Switch Features: 48-Port Gigabit Stackable Managed Switch
- To get the fast data speeds, continuous availability, and advanced security you need in your LAN, you can turn to the Cisco 550X series switches. They give you the speed you need to share information quickly and deliver substantial productivity gains.
- FEATURES: layer 3 switch, total Number of network Ports: 48, uplink port: Yes, modular: Yes, stack port: Yes, port/expansion slot details: 2 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet uplink, port/expansion slot details: 4 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet expansion slot, port/expansion slot details: 48 x Gigabit Ethernet network.
- Cisco 550X Series Stackable Managed Switches offer the flexibility you need to meet your business requirements.
Cisco C2960S-STACK= Optional Flexstack Stacking Mod
19 used from $19.33
|Warranty||Five Year Advanced Replacement Warranty from Pure|
|Is Adult Product|
8 used from $187.35