Top 10 Best Tagetes Lucida Tea
- 1 Top 10 Best Tagetes Lucida Tea
- 2 Mexican Mint Marigold 50 Seeds Tagetes Lucida Herbal Tea Soup CombSH B28#GRS00035
- 3 Mexican Mint Marigold Tagetes Lucida 50 Seeds
- 4 100 Tagetes Lucida/Mexican Mint Marigold Seeds
- 5 Mexican Mint Herb Seeds (Tagetes Lucida) Seeds -200+Seeds
Are you planning to buy Best Tagetes Lucida Tea online and you have lots of questions in your mind? Are you worried about the quality of that product and looking for an honest review about Best Tagetes Lucida Tea that will help you make your online purchase decision? Do not worry that we are going to help you with all your questions.
We have listed the best Best Tagetes Lucida Tea that will help you choose the relative products based on your requirements. Although you may find lots of products other than we are suggesting here, it is enough for you to ensure that you conduct exclusive research for this product before you are getting any products by yourself.
You may have the following question in your mind before you buy Best Tagetes Lucida Tea
Is Best Tagetes Lucida Tea is worth to purchase?
It totally depends on your requirements for the product. If you have a requirement of Best Tagetes Lucida Tea and you are sure that you can use this product then you can go for that.
What is the best price for Best Tagetes Lucida Tea?
All products have different use and different features/quality. You can not define the proper price for any product without using it. We have tried to listed the best products here based on customer reviews and their features. So you can compare the products and choose the best fit for you.
We know that you have lots of questions in your mind other than above. Like why you should invest your money in buying Best Tagetes Lucida Tea? And what are the Best Tagetes Lucida Tea availability in today’s market? And many more.
Mexican Mint Marigold 50 Seeds Tagetes Lucida Herbal Tea Soup CombSH B28#GRS00035
Mexican Mint Marigold Tagetes Lucida 50 Seeds
- Flowering plant
- Flower seeds
- Easy to grow
- Ships to United States & Worldwide
100 Tagetes Lucida/Mexican Mint Marigold Seeds
- agetes Lucida is a special member of the marigold family valued for medicinal and culinary uses. It is known by a number of names such as Mexican Mint Marigold or Mexican Tarragon (for its use as a tarragon substitute in cooking). It is also known as Spanish Tarragon, which is held in contrast to French Tarragon. This spice, which is native to Mexico and Central America, has a mild licorice flavor. The flavor is not as pronounced as anise and goes well in soups. It was reportedly used as a flavoring to mask the bitterness of raw cocoa in the Aztec foaming drink called, “Cocolatl.” Tagetes Lucida is a half-hardy perennial, which can be grown outdoors all year round to about zone 8. Elsewhere, it should be treated as an annual.
- Fresh material can be harvested throughout the growing season. It can be used fresh or dried, although fresh material is more potent. As a medicinal, this plant is used as a setative and a stomach settler. It is most commonly taken as a tea. It has even been used to make incense.
- Growing Information: Tagetese lucida likes a fertile, well-drained soil. Starting indoors is best to get a good start on the growing season. Sow seeds at a depth of 1/8” about 6-8 weeks before the last frost. They can also be sown outdoors after the last frost at a depth of ¼”. Place your plants in full sun for best results, although partial shade is tolerable. Plants should be spaced about 12”-18” apart. Cut your plants back regularly to promote the formation of branches, especially early on. Removing the spent flower heads will promote flowering
Mexican Mint Herb Seeds (Tagetes Lucida) Seeds -200+Seeds
- From United States.
- Mexican Mint (Tagetes Lucida) - Growing Mexican Mint seeds is very rewarding! In the herb garden, it is highly ornamental with a profusion of small yellow flowers that bloom in late summer. As a kitchen herb, it has a scent of tarragon and a licorice-anise flavor that is a great seasoning for fish or chicken and the leaves are nice in tossed green salads.
- Mexican Mint also is called Mexican Mint Marigold because it is related to the familiar bedding plants, marigolds. Other names for it are Mexican Tarragon, Winter Tarragon, Sweet Mace, and Spanish Tarragon. The herb plant thrives it hot humid climates where French tarragon does not perform well. The Sweet Mace herb can be substituted for French tarragon in equal portions. This culinary herb can be used in vinegars, oils, soups and stews.
- Season: Perennial. USDA Zones: 8 - 11. Height: 24 - 36 inches. Bloom Season: Late summer to early fall. Bloom Color: Yellow. Environment: Full sun.